November 16th marked two whole years of Saie! From launching at Sephora to becoming international to watching our community grow… it’s crazy to think so much has happened in two short years! To celebrate, we gathered all of our closest friends to dine and drink together under the stars in LA. One of our favorite moments from the night was enjoying our very own custom cocktail, the Saie Spritz!
Refreshing, easy to make (and easy to drink), we’re sharing our recipe so you can celebrate two years of Saie at home!
The Saie Spritz
3 oz Prosecco
2 oz Butterfly Pea Tea Infused Luxardo Bitter Bianco
1 oz Soda Water
Garnished with an orange slice
- Add ice to a cocktail shaker
- Pour Prosecco and Luxardo Bitter Bianco into shaker
- Gently stir until combined
- Pour into a glass of your choice
- Top it with a splash of soda water
- Garnish with an orange slice
Our two anniversary dinner was one of our first in-person events where we *really* got to get ready and dress up, so the Saie team took full advantage of the occasion. Our founder, Laney, used some of her favorite Saie products to get her party look.
- Laney always starts her look with Glowy Super Gel in Starglow as a sheer, dewy primer.
- She followed it up with Slip Tint in shade 3.5. She blends it in using The Big Brush for a super seamless finish
- Next up is Dew Blush in Poppy and Rosy on apples of cheeks and just a bit on eyelids
- Brush up brows with Brow Butter in Medium Brown for fluffy, feathery brows
- Next she goes in with Mascara 101 for long, voluminous lashes
- She finishes off the look with Really Great Gloss in “Chill”