Liquid Cheek Flush12ml | .40oz
Save with Duos
Blush, but better. Dew Blush is a creamy water-based gel blush that gives a natural flush of easy, just-pinched color. Our soft, doe foot applicator and lightweight formula let you create an easy, barely-there tint or it can be built upon for a deeper wash of color. Never streaky or patchy, it melts right into skin for a seamless, lit-from-within flush.
Cruelty-Free, Gluten-Free and Vegan
Dew Blush is formulated with Mulberry Extract to brighten and refine, while Elderberry and Evening Primrose extracts nourish, soothe, and help create a radiant, dewy sheen of color that blends right into skin and creates a natural, no-makeup makeup look.
Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Glycerin, Tribehenin, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Fruit Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Silica, Morus Alba (White Mulberry) Root Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Root Extract, Titanium Dioxide Ci77891, Iron Oxides (Ci77492, Ci77491, Ci77499), Mica. Shade Poppy Contains Yellow 6 Lake, Red 22 Lake..
- Best in class
- Skin-loving moisture and nourishment
- Seamless, easy-to-blend shades
- Translucent, just-pinched flush of color
- How to use
- Warm a little dab between your fingertips or on the back of your hand.
- Use the chubby doe foot wand to dab one to two dots onto each cheek. For deeper color add more as desired.
- Blend out with fingertips onto apples of cheeks, cheekbones, or anywhere else you want a flush of color.
- Dew Blush blends seamlessly over Saie Slip Tint or Saie Glowy Super Gel.
- Doing better
- Dew Blush really does it better. Our vial is made of 40% PCR, also known as post-consumer recycled plastic, but we would love to move into an even more sustainable material like sugarcane or glass in the future!
Get to know the benefits of Dew Blush
- Mulberry Extract
Brightens skin for a more radiant complexion and reduces the appearance of skin discoloration over time.
- Elderberry Extract
An antioxidant powerhouse rich in vitamins A, C, and E, that delivers protection against free radicals and environmental aggresors.
- Evening Primrose Extract
Soothes and deeply moisturizes dry, irritated skin thanks to omega-6 fatty acids.
What to watch out for in your liquid blushes
- Hydrogenated Polyisobutene
This is a synthetic oil that is used as a mineral oil substitute. It’s used in many moisturizers and lip products as an emollient.
- Polyethylene Glycols (PEGS)
PEGs can often be contaminated with ethylene oxide, which is a carcinogen and obstructs human development.
Even though they don't absorb into the skin, silicones can be comedogenic, making it impossible for pores to breathe, and they're also bio-accumulative, meaning once they're washed off, they build up into a silicone sludge in our waterways that isn't great for marine life.
Plays nicely with
- Cruelty free
- Endocrine Disrupters
- Environmental stressors
- Fragrance free
- Paraben free
- Reproductive stressers
- Safe synthetics