Introducing A Day with Saie, our brand new series where we peek into the lives of some of our favorite Saie beauties.
Our friend and Saie’s Partnerships Manager, Lyn, invited us into her Brooklyn apartment to see what her summer mornings have looked like lately. From her favorite smoothie recipe to her daily walks with her cute pup, Ralph, join us as we look inside a day in the life of Lyn!
Lyn’s morning smoothie recipe:
- Almond Milk
- Cherry Juice
- Chia Seeds
- Collagen Powder
Love Lyn’s dewy look? Here’s her go-to skincare and makeup routine:
- Exfoliate face with Innisfree Hydrating Green Tea face wash and massage tool.
- Tone with Isla Tone Balance Elixir using Saie cotton balls (the best!).
- After her toner dries, Lyn uses CLE Radiant Skin Serumide.
- Follow it up with Innisfree Youth Enriched eye cream and moisturizer.
- Finish it off with a Gua Sha for lymph drainage and better product absorption!
For her easy no-makeup makeup look:
- Apply two pumps of Glowy Super Gel in Starglow all over cleansed skin.
- Blend two pumps of Slip Tint on skin for light, dewy coverage. Lyn wears shade THREE + HALF.
- Add a few dots of Dew Blush to add a flush of natural color to cheeks. Lyn wears shade Rosy and blends it in with The Big Brush.
- Using the Big Brush, she warms up cheekbones and temples with Sun Melt in Medium Bronze.
- Go back in with Glowy Super Gel to highlight!
- Swipe on some Liquid Lip Balm to condition and nourish lips.
- Lengthen lashes with Mascara 101.
- Feather and fluff brows with Brow Butter. Lyn wears Brow Butter in blonde.
- Finish the look with Really Great Gloss in Sweet.