We’re always on the lookout for new products, brands, books, podcasts, people, places, recipes, and more to make the most of our days and to enjoy or learn about something new. We love sharing what we’re into with all of you, so here are some of our current faves from across the board:
1. Where Architects Sleep - This book is about to become your go-to resource for the most stylish and interesting hotels across the globe. Drawing from more than 250 of the world’s leading architects, this guide includes 1,200 places to stay in more than 100 countries, covering super well-known, must-visit destinations as well as low-key undiscovered gems. Whether you’re planning an elaborate vacation this year or you travel frequently for work, let this book lead the way to some really amazing places. It looks great on a coffee table, too. :)
2. Saie Beauty Go-To Kit - Our clean beauty kit essentials to start the new year off right. We’re loving this kit right now because it covers the spectrum of what most of us wear on the day-to-day: lifted lashed with our lash curler, a little mascara, a swipe of liquid lip balm, and a brow butter for bold, feathered brows. Compact, easy to toss into a bag, and ready to elevate your look in less than five.
3. The Be Well by Kelly Podcast - Kelly Leveque is a holistic nutritionist, wellness expert, health coach, and all around amazing woman whose newly launched podcast explores all things mindful health & well-being. Featuring interviews with experts from across the field as well as insight from Kelly herself, we love listening to this for some daily insight and inspiration during our morning commute. The first episode interviews neuroscientist Andrew Huberman and dives into tips on reducing anxiety and improving sleep–– something we’re all about as we start a new year!
4. Vintner’s Daughter Active Treatment Essence - This may have come out over the summer, but after the stress, travel, and general busy-ness of the holidays, our skin is in major need of a reset and we can always count on Vintner’s Daughter to get us back on track. Made with 13 of the world’s most nutrient-dense botanicals and using a fermentation process that helps the skin to absorb these nutrients fully, we’ve been using this on the regular to repair tired, holiday skin!
5. This Breakfast Broth - Don’t let the title fool you; this bone broth base can be sipped on whenever you’re feeling it and is a great add-on throughout the day if you’re trying a detox after the holidays. This recipe from Goop calls for bold, flavorful mix-ins like miso and turmeric, which are warming and packed full of much needed nutrients during chilly, flu-prone months. We make a large batch of this and store it in the fridge for easy sipping throughout the week.
Naomi Campbell by Jean-Marie Perier (1996)