The Saie Summer Look
Here’s what all of us at team Saie think about summer makeup: it should be super easy.
On any given summer day, we’re looking for SPF, a little tinted coverage, and a whole lot of sunkissed glow. We like to keep it minimal and just elevate that bronzey, dewy sheen summer already gives our complexion.
Our good friend Auri shows us how she gets a fuss-free summer look in a minute flat.
- Dab a pea-sized amount of Glowy Super Gel in Sunglow onto cheekbones, forehead, bridge of the nose, and other angled parts of the face. Blend with your fingers or a sponge
- Follow up with Glowy Super Gel in Starglow on the same places for a dewier, luminescent highlight
- Grab Dew Balm in Bronze Nectar and add to eyelids, cheekbones, and anywhere else you want a dewy, lit-from-within glow. If you’re more fair-skinned, opt for shades Rosy Gold or Saie Lilac!
- Brush up and define brows using tinted Brow Butter
- Swipe on a layer of Really Great Gloss in “Chill” (the perfect subtle summer shade, in our opinion)
Finish it off with a coat of Mascara 101 on top lashes only for a super laid-back look