Do LA the Saie Way.
To celebrate the launch of Airset, our brand new loose setting powder made for those who aren’t into powder but are into looking effortlessly glamorous, we hit the hometown of glitz and glamor… Hollywood, CA! With Airset in tow, we took some of our favorite Saie Beauties for a fun night out in Tinseltown. Check out our guide to LA and learn how we get an easy, glowing look for an evening in the city of angels. If stopping by Sunset Tower Hotel for a martini isn’t on the radar, we’ve got our own favorite martini recipe for you to make below. Don’t worry, we wouldn’t leave you hanging. (;
A night out with Airset
Our take on a fresh, no makeup-makeup look starring Airset.
- Apply two pumps of Glowy Super Gel all over freshly cleansed skin.
- Using your fingers or The Big Brush, blend in 1-2 pumps of Slip Tint for sheer, dewy coverage.
- Get a flush of natural color with Dew Blush. We apply 1-2 dots directly onto cheekbones and bridge of nose using the doe foot applicator then tap it in with fingertips.
- Fluff and feather brows using Brow Butter.
- Go in with two coats of Mascara 101 to define and lengthen lashes.
- Using The Fluffy Brush, tap Airset onto targeted areas or use a small amount all over skin to set, blur, diffuse, and create a luminous look.
A night in with our favorite Martini recipe
Make the perfect martini with our Head of Marketing, Erin.
What you’ll need:
- Vodka - We like Ketel One
- High Quality Olives - Splurge on this ingredient! Better olives = a better Martini
- Dry Vermouth - Dolin is our favorite.
- Pour two shots of vodka into a shaker with ice
- Pour one shot of olive juice into the shaker
- ¼ shot of dry vermouth into the shaker
Give it a good shake, strain it into a martini glass, and enjoy!