Really Great Gloss
Save with Duos
Save with Kits
When it comes to lips, you spoke loud and clear: you wanted an amazing gloss with tons of superhero goodies. Kinda like your favorite cold-pressed juice. Really Great Gloss plumps and hydrates from within as it lays down an addictive, cushiony, oil-infused shine with an almost-there hint of color.
Our apple-based exfoliator sloughs away dead skin, clearing the way for lip-loving ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid, Coconut Milk, Sunflower Butter and Grape-seed Oil to do their plumping, hydrating thing. Feels ridiculously comfy and never sticky. Really good for you. Really easy to love. Meet Really Great Gloss.
Want the whole set? Check out The Fab Five.
Really Great Gloss
- Best in Class
- We get it. Lip gloss is glossy. But that seems a bit boring, tbh, so we took it to the next level. It starts with our cushy, oil-infused base that hugs lips with a just-right shine and a totally addictive brown sugar flavor. Then we add natural Apple Extract to exfoliate away dead cells. With the rough stuff gone, other 100% clean, natural ingredients can penetrate more easily, and start working from the inside out to plump and hydrate. Vitamins B and E are powerful antioxidants and help keep lips smooth and supple, now and in the future. Jojoba and Shea Butters, both excellent sources of key fatty acids, deliver deep nourishment and conditioning. A natural Amino Acid Complex plumps from within for fuller, juicier lips.
- How to Use
- Coat lips generously. Re-apply to your heart’s content. If you feel a tingle, that’s the apple extract getting to work (for some, the sensation may last a few minutes)
- Committed to Doing Better
- Right now our tube is virgin plastic, but we're working towards a post consumer recycled plastic tube with a recyclable applicator.
Get to know the benefits of Really Great Gloss.
- Apple Extract
Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract is a natural chemical exfoliator that leaves your lips smooth and soft.
- Grapeseed Oil
Grapeseed oil is high in vitamin E and antioxidants, as well as a rich source of Omega-6 fatty acids that protects against free radicals.
- Coconut Milk
Coconut milk is a soothing ingredient that has high levels of vitamin C which helps maintain elasticity and flexibility of skin. It also has high levels of ferulic acid, a potent antioxidant.
What to watch out for in your gloss.
- Synthetic Flavor
Synthetic flavor has been deemed safe by the FDA but is usually diluted in a base of propyleneglycol and contains phthalates which are hormone disruptors.
- Hydrogenated Polyisobutene
This is a synthetic oil that is used as a mineral oil substitute. It’s used in many moisturizers and lip products as an emollient.
Polybutene is what gives many lip products that tacky and moisturizing feel. There is strong evidence that this ingredient is toxic to the organ system and is irritating to the skin and eyes. Polybutene is commonly used as an airplane adhesive.