Plays nicely with
The perfect pick-me-up for lashes. This thick, buildable formula is designed to multitask and outlast from root to tip. Our hydra-mineral complex is formulated to strengthen and condition lashes with rich nutrients. 100% natural or naturally derived ingredients. Saie yes to full, feathery lashes that won't feel coated or heavy.
- Best in Class
- This formula is cruelty-free and designed to condition lashes, leaving them flexible without drying or developing a crispy finish that leads to flaking. Our hydra-mineral complex strengthens lashes with its mineral-richness and high potassium levels.
- How to Use
- Place the wand on the base of upper lashes, then wiggle upward to coat every lash from base to tip. Use small bristles at the tip of the brush for small lashes on outer corners of eye and bottom lashes. One coat for a natural look and up to three coats for more full drama.
- Committed to Doing Better
- Right now our tube is plastic, but we're working towards a glass bottle tube with a recyclable applicator or more biodegradable packaging.
Get to know the benefits of clean mascara.
- Beeswax (Cera Alba)
Our beeswax is responsibly sourced in Australia. It allows the mascara to coat, lengthen, and stiffen but not harden the eyelashes. Provides a moldable, malleable component to the mascara to allow for shaping and holding of the eyelashes but also provides flexibility.
- Shea Butter
It is moisturizing and will nourish your eyelashes. It also creates a silky, smooth texture, making application easy. We source our organic, non-GMO Shea Butter from Ghana and it is processed in the Netherlands.
- Hydra-Mineral complex (Quackgrass extract)
Rich in minerals for lash strengthening.
What to watch out for in your mascara
This is a neurotoxin considered to be way worse than mercury. Long term exposure of aluminum powder can impair the body's ability to expel mercury.
Parabens are commonly used to prevent bacteria growth in mascara, however they are endocrine disruptors that mimic estrogen in the body to disrupt your hormones.
- Propylene Glycol
This has been deemed safe by the FDA but is known to cause skin irritation. It is a known allergen and toxic to reproductive organs.
Mascara 101 plays nicely with
these clean beauty icons.
The Saie Look
We will forever love the cool girl on the street, on the subway, in the elevator who possesses that je ne sais quoi attitude. You know the one. She’s at once timeless and current, she pulls off an aesthetic that looks complete but was no doubt thrown together in five minutes.