Glowy Super Gel
Save with Kits
Welcome to the glowiest, lightest weight luminizer. Wear it alone. Or under (or mixed with) foundation or tinted SPF as a primer. OR over any look for a super glowy finish. Feels like nothing. Looks like everything.
Side note - it's recyclable! When empty, recycle the glass after twisting off the plastic pump to remove the inner pouch.
Cruelty-Free, Gluten-Free and Vegan
The universal shades show off your skin, just extra. Comes in bronzy "Sunglow" and champagne-tinged “Starglow.” Both are gorgeous and really enhance any skin tone with an unfussy, unstoppable glow.
Water. Caprylic/capric triglyceride. Propanediol. Glycerin. Mica. Hydroxyethyl acrylate/Sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer. Squalane. Caprylyl glycol. Phenethyl alcohol. Ethylhexylglycerin. Polysorbate 60. Ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate. Papaya seed oil. Rosa canina fruit oil. Lactic acid. Titanium dioxide. Iron oxides.
- Best in class
- Lightweight, multi-use illuminator
- Brightening: including Papaya and Vitamin C
- Universal shades enhance any skintone
- How to use
- Use 1-2 pumps and apply after any serum, oil or untinted moisturizer.
- Then glow your way. Mix a few drops into foundation. Use it alone for an easy no-makeup moment. Prime with it under foundation* or tinted SPF. Looks amazing over makeup, too.
- Use it for allover glow on your face, or anywhere you bare, like chest and collarbones, shoulders and legs.
*Water-based Glowy Super Gel plays well with most foundation, as long as it isn’t too oily. If you’re not sure, test it out on your hand.
- Doing better
When empty, recycle the glass after twisting off the plastic pump to remove the inner pouch. Right now this virgin plastic can't be recycled, but we're working on finding a renewable option for the future.